Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ktm Road Bike Yamaha WR250R Or KTM 450 Exc For On-road/off-road Motorcycle?

Yamaha WR250R or KTM 450 exc for on-road/off-road motorcycle? - ktm road bike

I am almost 15 and I want to buy a bicycle, next spring, when I have money. be used as my first bike when I get my license. Tone between the two bicycles. KTM loves me, because I still owned a KTM, but I've never seen a Yamaha. I love the speed and everything. At the moment I have a 1988 Honda XR200R is my pileup that I ride every weekend at a pit board, but the wheel does not light, I do not want to put money in the street legal again. Honda i too slowly for me because I have a 2-stroke KTM'm used to.

1 comments:

speed racer said...

Which are more than road bikes on the road, but the legalization of the first, id say that the KTM. the suspension is stiff for the street and jump, and not KTM

Post a Comment