Thursday, February 11, 2010

Horse Bang Rapidshare What Color Tack Should I Buy For My Barrel Horse?

What color tack should I buy for my barrel horse? - horse bang rapidshare

Now I train my Arab gelding 7 years old to run barrels. I ran in the last 3 years, my horse is the color "lime green" color is awsome! But now I begin to make, and I would like to know what color should I buy for my black Arabic! I prefer a bright or neon colors, so that we can go with a bang! Any advice would be great! Thank you!

5 comments:

Jenny D said...

Yes pink chair would be best for your horse barrel. One of my friends and bought a horse harness http://www.saddleonline.com barrels a famous shop for all types of accessories saddle. You can buy gold tactics, as they are both on your horse.

gotcuddl... said...

Neon:
pink
Orange!
Violet
blue!
yellow

Red would look really good
Turquoise
Teal

Always mix your colors. For example, asking, lime green and neon blue, your 2 colors. or pale green and fluorescent orange.

CRCR said...

I went with a bright red wolud him seem even more dramatic. :)

Bright light blue would be nice too.

Jenna I said...

Gold is very black Arabs

GSD Girl said...

Personally, I like .. Hot Pink and of course, if your gelding is brave enough to wear pink, it's a real man.

Post a Comment